and mining company Ltd
Formed: 7th February 1888.
Activity per Main Objects Clause: To search
for dig work and get coal, iron and manganese etc, in the parishes of
Aberdaron and Bryncroes.
4, Brynffynnon Terrace Rhoshiwaen, Pwllheli.
Original Capital: £2.000. Shares of £2-10-0. Issued
Who controls the company (all shareholders
holding 10% or more)
Robert Williams, Calv Meth, Minister, Ty
Cerig Pencaerau. (1)
William Williams, Draper, Pwllcrwn,
Humphrey Jones, Farmer, Caegarw, Bryncroes.
Thomas Williams, Farmer, Penybryn, Aberdaron.
Richard Jones, Farmer, Baron Hill, Rhiw. (2)
William Jones, Joiner, Pwllmelyn, Rhiw. (1)
Robert Edwards, Corn merchant, Belle View,
Robert Jones, Farmer, Plasteyrn, Bryncroes.
Edward Roberts, School – Board Clark, Ty
Secretary: Richard Hughes.
Mortgages, debentures, etc (Register of Charges
– in brief) :
Liquidator appointed : 26th
November 1889 Liquidator
: William George.
Letter 25th January 1892, William
George, solicitor, Criccieth, to Register of Companies.
“This company was formed for the purpose
of getting coal at the above place. No coal was, however found in the
place, and after a search of some months the working was given up”